OOTD & FOTD ...

Tuesday 5 April 2011

So I had planned to do a FOTD/OOTD post this morning and took some pics in a hurry while getting ready for work, but once i returned home and uploaded the pics the camera devils had been at work and turned the photo's hideous and stupid looking, dontcha just hate that!!? :(

I decided to post them anyway as i wanted to get more of these type of notes on my blog and i fear if i delay doing them in the hope of getting perfect pics then i may never get started! So here goes ...

FOTD:


Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid - 021 Nude
Blush: Models Own - Cheeky Pink
Powder: Random one i've had for so long that the branding has worn off
Bronzer: Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder - Medium
Eyeshadow: 17 Eye Dazzle - Good As Gold and 17 Glitter - Chalice
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner & Barry M's Khol pencil
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash - Blackest Black and 17's Va Va Voom Volume Mascara - Black
Lips: Avon lipstick - Moonbeam



Excuse the darkness in the pics - that side of my bedroom is mainly black and Cadbury's purple!

OOTD:


This is just a simple work outfit  (didnt want anything too fancy today as i had lots of crawling around and messy jobs to get on with - oh yes, my job screams glamour!)


Black trousers: New Look
Pink belt: Primark
Peach tee: New Look
Floral cardi: Primark
Brown brogues: Primark
Necklace: Primark


I'm still getting to grips with my outfit pics in sucha cramped room so bear with me (i used to be able to take decent pics in my old bedroom about 3 years ago but i had much more space to play with!)


Hit me up with your tips for better pics girlies :)

xoxo


3 comments :

  1. Lovely photos, there was no need to even consider putting off posting them!
    I do my OOTDs in a crowded messy room but just crop all the crap out so no one knows :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeshadow looks amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eye make-up, so pretty!

    xxx Robine
    @ WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs