Day 10 - 30 Day Challenge - Your dream wedding ...

Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy Saturday !!

 
How we all doing? I'm totally enjoying my weekend so far, especially the crispy bacon sandwiches, yum :)

Day 10 of my 30 Day Challenge - Your dream wedding:


I'd love to get married in or in front of a castle and this place looks perfect !


THE dress!


I want a black & white theme - classic and a bit edgy. I love the look of this cake, especially the cupcakes *drool*

I haven't even got a ring on it *hurry up already bf* haha so I'm getting way ahead of myself, but its nice to dream eh!?

xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. That dress is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous. I'm having so many problems looking for a dress : /

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm the cupcakes look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs