Day 29 - 30 Day Challenge - The place you want to live ...

Thursday 26 May 2011

Day 29 of my 30 Day Challenge - The place you want to live:


LDN!

I love London. I feel at home in London. The smell. The sights. The hustle & bustle. The shops. The nightlife. The Fashion.

As you may have gathered from a previous post i already consider London my home as i spend the majority of my time at the bf's house but i want to live right in the City!

A little confession for you: When away on my hols by about the last couple of days i really miss London and get so excited when on the plane back and we're flying across the skies of London, haha. Yes i am a geek!

Cant believe tomorrow is my last 30 Day Challenge post!!

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs