Day 30 - 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of yourself taken today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days ...

Friday 27 May 2011

Day 30 of my 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of yourself taken today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days:

So this is the final installment of my 30 day challenge - time flies, eh!? I hope you've enjoyed getting to know the girl behind The Notebook a bit better.


 
Above is a photo of myself taken today. This morning i woke up in Kingston after a great night out with the lovely Zoe @ The London Lipgloss and outside the hotel i stayed in was this random collection of red telephone boxes - i couldn't resist a tourist style snappy snap before heading off home.

Three good things that have happened to me in the last 30 days:

1. I recently won Zoe's giveaway to meet Frank Turner and go to one of his shows. Me and the bf went along to the Hippodrome in Kingston last night and met Zoe and Frank :) Had a fantastic time! xx

2. I booked a whole bunch of gig tickets for the summer months including Download Festival, Gallows, The Blackout and a few cheeky others that I'll mention at another time.

3. I reached 100 followers on my blog!! Amaze :) Thank you all xoxo

Don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. I love the picture of the red phone boxes. Congrats on reaching 100 followers :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red phone boxes! I'm gonna miss these posts, have been enjoying reading them x

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs