Day 5 - 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of a hairstyle you’d like to have ...

Monday 2 May 2011

Right i have swapped Day 5 and 6 challenges around as today i was meant to show you "A day in the life, photographs taken throughout your day" but me and the bf have been incredibly lazy and stayed in bed all day,played on our laptops and eaten cakes (not really interesting for you guys!) So i have decided to do that challenge tomorrow when i'm back in a normal routine and have a working day :)

Day 5 of my 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of a hairstyle you’d like to have:


I love love love this look! This is the actual picture i emailed my hairdresser when i decided to stop having white blonde hair and switch to highlights. I havent quite achieved this hairstyle and colour yet but slowly getting there. Just wish my hair would hurry up and grow!!

If you could what celebs hairstyle would you steal?

xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love this look. Great for summer and so simple to create. I like the colour too. Very natural.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs