He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy ...

Monday 18 July 2011

Today i needed to dress smart for work and thought it was a great opportunity to give my gorgeous new dress an airing :)

I've been lusting after a dress like this since i saw Frankie from The Saturdays wearing one similar and found this little gem on eBay (where else do i shop!?) I really wanted it in the stone colour but it was far too impractical for my job so i played it safe and went with the black.





Dress - £19.99 from eBay
Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Dortothy Perkins
Belt - Primark


Frankie Sandford's version which inspired me ...

What do you think of my dress? Do you find many gem's on eBay?

xoxo


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. oh my gosh you are so adorable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! I love the yellow cardi & necklace teamed with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I really like your necklace too :-)
    I love shopping on eBay, you get some great bargains
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so lovely :-) I'm wearing a navy dress just like this to a wedding on Saturday!
    I absolutely love eBay - I spend sooooo much money there!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs