London Funsies ... *Blogger Meet*

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Y'all may have seen some recent chitter-chatter about a mini Bloggers meet in London (by mini i do not mean dwarf bloggers, but that would be pretty cool!) organised by Zoe, Leanne and yours truly. If not, why don't you check out the deets below and join in with the funsies :)

Date: Saturday 20th August
Time: 11:45am
Place: London Victoria Coach Station



Plans:

 
We're planning to meet at LDN Victoria Coach Station at 11:45am to pick up the lovely Leanne, we will then grab some snacks (Krispy Kremes, cookies, etc) and then tube it to Embankment where we will go on a cruise (ha, i mean a Thames Clipper).

We will then lunch at a TBC location somewhere around Tower Pier (approx 1pm). Shopping will commence on Oxford Street around 3pm and then once we've shopped til we've dropped we shall relax in Soho with a cocktail or 5 ;)

I totally can't wait for this and am too excited to meet Leanne and to see ZoZo again :) :)

I'll be heading up from the Kent area to Charing Cross and then making my way across town to Victoria so let me know if you're nearby and want to head up together :)

You can catch us all on Twitter so come chat !

xoxo

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Oooh I'd so love to come, but will be at V Festival - have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come but I'm a little too far away in Newcastle. It sounds fantastic though so I hope you girls have an awesome time :) xxx

    http://firstkisstime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo count me in! I move to London on the 19th so the timing is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def want to come! I live in Kent too so could maybe meet up with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I would LOVE to come! I'm an aussie blogger who's just moved here and would love to meet some UK bloggers!! http://little-jo-its-all-about-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs