FOTD ...

Friday 14 October 2011

Hey guys,

Hectic week this week - very exhausting! At last the weekend is upon us :)

Exciting plans this weekend - Who's going to TOWIB tomorrow? Hit me up yeah so we can hang out! Eeeee :)

Thought I'd share a quick FOTD that i put together recently (as seen in this post) ...





It was probably a bit fancy for a day in the office but i was feeling experimental that morning and had a spare 10 minutes before having to leave the house, so why not, eh!?

Do you guys dress up for work or experiment with outifts/make-up? I'd love to hear your thoughts ...

xoxo

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Have fun at TOWIB. Look forward to reading allll about it!
    Peee ess, you look cute as a button x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Lovin' the eye make-up especially :) I really wanted to go to the TOWIB event but didn't want to brave the tubes on my own...hopefully I can go to the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs