OOTD - Ahoy There ...

Tuesday 8 November 2011






Firstly I'd like to apologise for the dodge pictures ... taken at the bf's where space is very limited. I had to stand on the bed (lime green bed covers, hello!) as there isn't enough floorspace for both of us! We need to move out right!? There's also some weird facial expressions/mouth positions going on up there, ha.

Sunday night i went to see The Blackout at the Roundhouse in Camden. Love The Blackout - this was probably the 6th time I've seen them :)

As you'll see above this is the outfit i wore that evening. Been dying to where these tights for absolutely ageeeees! I first saw them here on Aly's blog and went on a desperate hunt to own them. Unfortunately my local Primark didn't stock them :( but thanks to the power of Twitter the amazing Leanne picked me up a pair and brought them with her to our London blogging meet back in August. Yes, its taken me that long to find an occasion to wear them!

I teamed the tights with my trusty denim skirt (bought from Topshop about 7 years ago!!) and an Atticus polo shirt. I also added some cosy grey knee high socks as it was pretty chilly and the tights are fairly sheer.

Had an absolute blast and on the way we got a masssive foot long subway (meatball, cheese, non-toasted on Italian herb and cheese bread and allllllll the salad!) *drool*

Upcoming gigs:

Frank Turner @ Hammersmith Apollo

Gallows (new line up!) @ XOYO

InMe @ Islington Academy

Frank Turner @ Wembley Arena

Thanks again to Leanne for picking these up for me, much appreciated :)

xoxo


Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Hehe - I was with Leanne when she got those tights! Love her. <3 Adore this outfit hun - it's very 'me'! And obv The Blackout are awesome. :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anchor tights :)
    Love this item and getting the tights was worth it to seem them styled so well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo i think I met you at TOWIB...those tights are gorgeous : )X

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you hunted down these tights for so long - they are sooooo cool!

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the studded belt and the detail on your tights!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs