Caslon & Co Kitchen Linen: Victorian Flourish Oven Mitt

Sunday 8 December 2013


I was recently invited to try out some of the gorgeous kitchen linen by Caslon & Co and opted for this lovely sky blue oven mitt. As you may have noticed from my blog layout I love white, turquoises and greys and am slowly sneaking the colour scheme into the kitchen so when I spotted this design I knew I had to have it!

The oven mitt is heavy duty and well made - when I first tried it out I noticed how much thicker it is compared to my usual oven gloves and that it is lined with a plasticy fabric. I feel this will be a great benefit as sometimes my oven gloves get wet while i'm cooking as I constantly wash my hands and I cant hold baking trays and roasting tins for long but with the lining I think this will prevent it from happening in future. Another plus to the Victorian Flourish Oven Mitt is that it is completely machine washable - win!

I just love the vintage, shabby chic pattern and am so happy there is a matching apron and tea towel to complete the set which I've added to my Christmas List ;)

I have a fabulous 15% discount code for all my readers if you'd like to grab some of the beautiful kitchen linens by Caslon & Co and jazz up your kitchen in time for Christmas - just enter xmas25 at checkout!

What's your favourite patterns for kitchen linens?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs