Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

Monday 7 December 2015


Stuck for last minute Christmas gift ideas?

In my eyes you can't go wrong with chocolates. And to make sure your loved ones enjoy this gift over and over why not sign them up to the Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club!

The Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club is unlike any other subscription boxes I've seen before - The Cocoa box is the perfect balance of milk, dark and white chocolate with a different box of recipes delivered every 4 weeks.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. Imagine the delight every month at having a gorgeous box of sumptuous chocolates being delivered to your door, mmm!

I have an exclusive 1st Box Offer where you can get your first box for just £9.95! Sign up today and you will receive a FREE bag of salted caramel puddles! Wouldn't that be an ideal Secret Santa present.

Or for that chocolate loving family member there are also 3, 6, and 12 month offers and you can unsubscribe at anytime! Check out my exclusive discount codes below:


Save £15 - Get £5 off your first 3 club boxes – Enter code: TCX15X3B
Save £33 - Get £5.50 off your first 6 club boxes - Enter code: TCX33X6B
Save £72 - Get £6 off your first 12 club boxes - Enter code: TCX72X12B

I know what I'm adding to my Christmas list!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs