My Christmas Wishlist

Friday 4 December 2015



 This Christmas my wishlist being sent to Santa Claus is all home wares and cookbooks! 

Since getting our fur baby last year (a snowy white and tabby patched cat called Drizzle) everything has become covered in fluff and i have pined over the Dyson cordless hoovers. 
In my quest to get the Hubby's approval to purchase such an extravagance investment I have boasted about the benefits of having such a versatile tool in our home! From the powerful suction (begone Drizzle hair!) to being able to quickly whizz it into the corners of the rooms with the handheld function, to me being able to hoover the stairs and 1st floor of our home with ease due to its lightweight nature. Please Santa bring me one of these!!

I have added the Deliciously Ella cookbook to my list - I try to make healthy treats where possible as I try to follow a "clean eating" program coupled with personal training 3x a week. I have also added a couple of comfort-food cookbooks to my list by Barefoot Contessa and The Pioneer Woman; i love their shows on Food Network!

Stainless Steel Measuring Cups! Well, because I will need assistance with all the new recipes I will be making in the New Year!

When me and my partner first moved in together we struggled to find a pot & pan set that we liked so we just settled for a cheapy one with the hope of upgrading when we found a set we liked ... 4 years have past and we still haven't changed them! We have some wedding vouchers to use and i think we shall start the search soon for a lovely pan set that will see us through many years. I really like the Jamie Oliver Tefal ones or the Tefal Ingenio set where you have one handle for the whole set and chop and change as you use them - genius!

And finally The Pioneer Woman serving dishes! As I mentioned earlier I really enjoy watching Ree Drummond's show on Food Network on a Sunday morning before starting my batch cooking. I have a bit of an obsession at the moment for finding some lovely patterned serving dishes for my kitchen and these are ideal - only problem is they are available in America and shipping would be astronomical for the set *sad face* 

Annnd that is it for my 2015 Christmas Wishlist - hopefully a few of these will be crossed off and the others picked up in the January sales!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs